This week started out calm and beautiful. Tuesday Alan and Zack went up to the Clark place in Squirrel to work a field and plant a little alfalfa. Zack found a wet spot and sunk the Case 9380 up to its axels. I was so glad I wasn't there! The next day they went up to pull it out. They used two huge chains and a doubled cable and the other tractor, which just happened to be at Harshbarger's farm just down the road. These are some of the pictures. The Grand Teton is just at the left of the tractor cab. It didn't show up very well in the picture.
What a mess!
Now for the good news. Parker Valora is getting married on the 27th of June in Ancorage Alaska.
His fiance, Emily Ann Owen is from there I guess. They will be having an openhouse in Orem sometime in August. Thought you all would like to know.Here are some old pictures I wanted to share with everyone. Get ready to copy.
Jamie, Morgan, and Julie after a dance receital in May 1992?
I don't know what these two were doing, but I do know that it was at a bonfire and we were using the longest marshmallow roasters I've ever seen. I will have to post a picture of them some other time. I'm thinking this was summer of 1994.
This is summer 1987. Our beautiful models are from the left: Jamie in an apron over her bluejeans overalls, Morgan in a lovely red shift, and Julie in a stunning blue something or other. Mostly other.
The boys of summer. Jack, Alex and Miles. This is one of the best pictures ever. Doesn't that Alex just make you want to pick him up and squeeze him?
Rachel sticking out her tongue. Madi's response: disgust. Zack's response: Wow!, that's pretty long.



8 comments:
sara is holding morgan. this must have been when we were all in idaho for her blessing. didn't jenny and jim come over from montana? this isn't in ashton, we went on a picnic somewhere else: jackson hole maybe. i can't remember exactly, but i do remember that day.
I love the picture at the top. Who is it? My guess is you and A.A.
I loved these pictures. The one of the kids on the horse was one we were looking for for our project. Thanks for helping out with the additions.
This was at the time of Morgan's baby blessing. We had gone to Jackson for the day. Jim and I had been married just a couple of months. That was the day I found out Jim has anger issues with overpriced artwork. On our way back to Billings I got the last traffic ticket I've ever had. It was for speeding through the park. The embarrassing thing was Jim's mother and sister Karen were with us
I remember that day. I think we rode an alpine slide too. How about that little Ben. This was a fun picture to see again.
I have no idea about the last picture, but I'm going to agree with everyone else--Morgan and her Baby Blessing. I haven't seen some of those pictures that I'm in before. I have seen the dance recital one though--do you remember making my yellow tutu (spell?) because my original one mysteriously disappeared? You had to glue the sequins on because you didn't have enough time to sew them all one--but I am still amazed that you were able to make it! My memory says that you were able to put it together in an hour or so??? Do you remember? I remember the most random things from my childhood. :)
WOW! I look pretty amazing in that "blue something or other"! Or wait! Me in my awesome glasses - I don't know which is my favorite! These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing!!
I have looked at this post several times and realized that I haven't left a comment so here goes. I love all of the pictures even the one of a boy and his tractor and especially a girl and her pool. Those may be my favorite. But there are also the great ones of the cousins when we were little playing dress up. I have never seen the picture of the family in Jackson before. Where did you keep it hidden? I love the one of Ben and Dennis. I've seen that one many times. Well, we are all headed up to Bear Lake in about a half an hour. We finished Sara's retaining wall. It looks great! I can't believe Andrew and I did it without getting a divorce. We are both very stubborn. Oh well. It is done and we are very pleased with the outcome. I think since we made it through that project, Andrew and I are ready to take on some more. We may be making Stacy a garden or other lawn doings. I hope you are enjoying your time with the Colemans. I'm sure they are enjoying their time in Idaho. I called Grandma yesterday. She seems to be excited to have the Wallers come and stay. I wish I could see them. Well enjoy your day and we will see you on SUNDAY!!!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment