Friday, October 30, 2009
Out of Africa
Alan is sending emails to me quite often. I have now posted these on his blog because he wants a record of his adventures (misadventures) in Ethiopia. I have posted in chronic disorder (that would be chronological order). I have put his blog on our blog list so look for it at the very bottom to read all his posts. Now if you'd like, you can also link to his blog (I think I've done this correctly.) If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, he just won't see it for a month. Everything is fine with him - he's not suffering, only from jetlag and not being with me every day - he might call that a blessing. I'm pretty sure he's having the adventure of a lifetime. (I see I'm in a parenthetical writing mood today.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will try to keep up with Alan's blog also. It is hard to keep up with everything I have to do these days. I usually only check people who comment on my blog, because I know they have been on the computer that way. I love Zack's letters. As I read his words I see what an amazing man he has turned out to be. How proud I am to have such a nephew, and what an example for Jonas, thank you! I also notice what a smart young man he is from his writing. We are very proud of him and talk of him to those we know and pray for him every night. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment