Go to Sara's blog to see what we did in London today. For some reason her blog is not showing a new post. Sara is having blogger issues and we hope to get them fixed. Her side pictures and other things are not showing up on her blog either. Do any of you know how to fix these problems? Let us know.
3 comments:
I talked to Dad today about your blog posts and he commented that it was bothering him that your blog was still winter themed so he suggested I change it. So I did. Glad you are having a great time, if you could email me Sara's username and password I can work on fixing her problems. Mine did the same thing a while back and I think I know how to fix it. Anyway cheerio!
Of course I was signed in as you, oops! It's really me, Morgan.
That is a great photo of you Shelley, you look very young in that garden!
Post a Comment