Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quotes from a Pretty Good Movie

I went to the library and found a movie I had seen once but wanted to see again. I get to keep the movie for a week, so I can take my time and watch it. A funny but sad movie too, because you just feel the pain. Anyway, two quotes that made me go back and watch them again and again.
1. "This corn is like an angel."
And
2. "You are a murderer of love!"
What's the movie?

4 comments:

Stacy said...

2. Is from Dan in real life. Right? Sara bought that movie and I watched it once. But I do remember his daughter screaming that line at him. Is 1. from that movie too?

The Schauerhamers said...

Dan in real life! I thought this was a really funny movie.

The Schauerhamers said...

so has zack decided what he is going to do for his date yet? just wondering, I thought Jamie's ideas were pretty good too.

The Schauerhamers said...

sorry it's me again. YOu need to read julie and Craigs blog because she tagged you. I thought you probably didn't know what that meant so....you are supposed to answer the same questions that Julie did. Just answer them in a post and then everyone can read your answers and then you are supposed to tag two more people. It's like a chain letter but you answer questions about yourself. Just a fun little blogging world thing to do.